Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission file is in OpenDocument (.odt), Microsoft Word (.docx) format.
- The document is prepared using one of the template files (see Author Guidelines). Formatting is done by using the provided styles in the template where possible.
- The title of the document is written in Title Case.
- Names of authors are written in their local language format, highlighting surname with all capital letters.
- Where available, URLs and DOI identifiers have been provided for the references.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The submission is a blind version of the document with all references to the identity of the author(s) removed.
The data collected from registered and non-registered users of this journal falls within the scope of the standard functioning of peer-reviewed journals. It includes information that makes communication possible for the editorial process; it is used to informs readers about the authorship and editing of content; it enables collecting aggregated data on readership behaviors, as well as tracking geopolitical and social elements of scholarly communication.
This journal’s editorial team uses this data to guide its work in publishing and improving this journal. Data that will assist in developing this publishing platform may be shared with its developer Public Knowledge Project in an anonymized and aggregated form, with appropriate exceptions such as article metrics. The data will not be sold by this journal or PKP nor will it be used for purposes other than those stated here. The authors published in this journal are responsible for the human subject data that figures in the research reported here.
Those involved in editing this journal seek to be compliant with industry standards for data privacy, including the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) provision for “data subject rights” that include (a) breach notification; (b) right of access; (c) the right to be forgotten; (d) data portability; and (e) privacy by design. The GDPR also allows for the recognition of “the public interest in the availability of the data,” which has a particular saliency for those involved in maintaining, with the greatest integrity possible, the public record of scholarly publishing.
By registering to this journal site you accept the following privacy statement:
- Personal data (e.g. names and email addresses) entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
- System administrators, journal managers, and journal editors can also access and edit this data if necessary.
- Your data provided in the “Public“ field of your user profile may be made public on the journal site and/or backend.
- You may recieve e-mail notifications based on your “Notifications“ settings.
- Your submissions (text and metadata) may be shared with submission participants (contributing authors, reviewers and editors) before accepting or publishing your paper.
- After accepting your paper (along with the provided metadata) it may be published under a CC-BY license as part of an issue of the Journal.
- Your data is processed by the publisher of the Journal (Eötvös Loránd University, Hungary).
- In accordance to GDPR if you want to have your data modified or removed or opt-out, please, visit your user profile page or contact the principal or technical support staff of the journal.
Cookie information is collected for the following purposes:
- Manage browser session history (e.g. manage login session)
- To provide usage statistics of the journal site