Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it at another journal for consideration.
- Affiliation and email address are properly specified in the submission web page. ORCiD is provided.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The submission file is an MS Word (.doc or .docx) file.
- The illustrations and figures are of high resolution and quality.
- DOIs or URLs have been provided for the references whenever possible.